- Statistics, Université Laval and Université de Montréal
I can be consulted on the following aspects of a scientific experiment:
- Planning and follow-up of scientific experiments. This is the most important part of a scientific study. An experiment well planned will lead to better and more accurate results, and might save time and trouble at the analysis stage.
- Planning of sampling and data collection. What sample size is necessary to get accurate results but not waste too much time, labour or money?.
- Selection of optimal statistical analysis methods.
- Statistical software.
- Interpretation of results.
- Writing and presenting results in theses, scientific publications and other forms of scientific communications.